In addition to fashion, hair is an important component in supporting one’s appearance. Healthy and shiny hair is everyone’s dream. Hair will look more beautiful if the seat and groomed without dandruff, dull and damaged. If the hair looks dull, damaged and dandruff makes us not confident in appearance, as if we want to cover up that deficiency and are reluctant to leave the house with beautifully loose hair. Climate and sunlight also affect our hair, so that hair looks healthy and well-groomed, here’s how to take care of your hair.
- Schedule shampooing according to hair type, The way to maintain healthy hair is to wash your hair often to make it look cleaner. the frequency of shampooing can be done two or three times a week, preferably based on the type of hair.For example, owners of curly or frizzy hair need to do this one hair treatment. The reason is, hair that has a denser curl pattern has a low level of humidity, aka dry.
- Use conditioner and shampoo Try to choose a shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair type as a way to keep your hair healthy. Shampoo serves to clean the scalp of dirt, oil, and hair care products that were previously applied, such as lotions. Choose a shampoo that suits your hair type.
- Regularly cutting the ends of the haircutting hair at the ends, including one of the efforts in maintaining healthy hair. The ends of the hair are the most prone to split ends and hair damage.If you allow the damaged ends of your hair to grow, you’ll make hair breakage unavoidable. Cutting the ends of the hair is recommended to cut the ends of the hair every 10-12 weeks.
- Choose a comb according to hair type Caring for hair is not only limited to choosing the right shampoo. Experts also mention that combing is also part of how to maintain healthy hair.Using the wrong comb can invite scalp problems. Therefore, it is important for you to choose the right comb based on your hair type by recognizing what types of combs are based on their function.
- Protects hair from the sun There are several ways that can be done to maintain healthy hair by protecting it from the sun.• Use a special hair spray to protect your hair color.• Wear a hat or umbrella when going outside to protect from the sun.• Avoid using a hair dryer so it doesn’t look even drier.• Protect hair while you swim to reduce the impact of chlorine on hair.
- Use a hair maskOne way to maintain healthy hair is to use a hair mask regularly. This hair treatment is considered quite effective, especially for long hair.
- Fulfill your intake of vitamins and minerals Choose foods that contain vitamins and contain iron, omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamins A, B12, and B16 which are good for health.